THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream,My Future

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".

I am a believer with my own dreams. As I close my eyes,I see myself wearing a dress who commands people in a hotel. I am a hotel manager and a very successful woman.

When I was still a child, my parents wanted me to become a doctor someday. I always imagine myself with that profession. And as time goes by, I used to love it. But when I entered school and learned to understand a movie, I got interested with those who serves inside an airplane and I liked to be a stewardess.

I carry this dream since then and it became my inspiration to strive harder in my studies.

In learning more, I used to think that I needed to have an easier work. The who just commands anyone.And I used to like to take up HRM in my college life.

I know that this profession that I will choose will lead me to take the right path to a bright future.

0 comments: