THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Change:It Starts With Me"

Nothing's permanent that even our world does change. It is but normal and nothing's gonna stop it.

I am not perfect as anyone does. I also commit mistakes and has imperfections. I am just a teenage girl who adapts to an environment I used to belong. But behind my positive side,I also counted with weaknesses. Weaknesses that lead me to dropped myself to the lowest position a person may have.

I needed such change that comes really from my heart.It is a hard thing but must be done to become better.

As they always say,"People are fault finders and just a single mistake is seen". This shows that whatever goodness I shall omit, if there's still such thing that marks bad in me,the peoples impression will all fade.

So, as a young citizen, concern in a society I used to belong,"Ako ang simulang pagbabago".

0 comments: