THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Third Quarter Reflection

Every ending marks a new beginning. Third Quarter ends up and new lessons may arise

50% - Frontpage Making
20% - Blog Posting
20% - Doing Exers
10% - Playing Computer

These ingredients completed my third quarter in senior. Doing Exer in HTML is like writing diary direct in the computer because everyday, we there is an Exer to do. Then, after that I used to play solitaire to wait for the time. Then when we are done from all the Exers, we started our project which is the Frontpage making.It's so amazing I love it.

After the Christmas vacation, I wrote something about the essence of Christmas and posted it in my blog. Then, I also posted about my New Year's resolution which is the change of me for a better.

Three months more, we'll be bidding goodbye to this dearest alma mater. Surely, my knowledge gained in thid quarter will help me in the next chapter.

0 comments: