THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Change for a Better

Every ending marks a new beginning.The year of tiger has gone but metal rabbit has soon to come. It's a new year of changes and improvements. A new time for me to correct my mistakes, learn from my regrets and eventually CHANGE FOR A BETTER.

I lived my 2010 life in my senior year.It was full of fun, joy, laughter, hatred and soon its farewell. It's hard but it needs for us to surpassed it. We all need to graduate and eventually enter a new chapter.

Being immature and shy person, I need to change. It needs time for me to develop something new in my personality but I'm learning to adapt to a more mature environment. I knew I was determine that College will not be easy for me because I'm not that confident to face new people and a new home.

Hopefully, 2011 would be my year.I'm expecting too much from myself even though in my heart I can't. But with all my knowledge gained from my mistakes and regrets, I should to avoid those again.

I should and would change for a better..
A new me should come as this year comes..
A new FAY for 2011!!

0 comments: